*When your hands smell like onions, rub two Lavender Flowers vigorously between your palms for five seconds. Your hands will be left with a fresh, flowery smell.*
*Adding Licorice Root or Peppermint to your tea can sweeten things up without the need for artificial or other sugar sweeteners.*
*Our selection of Single Herbs contain fine ORGANIC cooking herbs such as Oregano, Thyme and Rosemary that can add a lot more to your favorite appetizer or entree.*
- Pack 3 cups of loose leaf dried Lemon Balm leaves in a diffuser.
- Place diffuser in a large pitcher and add 6 cups of HOT water
- Add 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- Add 3 Tbs. light honey
Place pitcher in refrigerator for a few hours, add ice & enjoy!
Note: If you prefer a sweeter taste, just add more honey or brown rice syrup.
*Try using any of our 100% ORGANIC Black Teas for a more
traditional caffeinated iced tea blend!
- Diffuse the following herbs in 1 qt. of boiling water:
- 1 tbsp. loose leaf dried Peppermint
- 3 tsp. Chinese Licorice Root
- 2 tsp. loose leaf dried Raspberry Leaf
- 1 tsp. loose leaf dried Lemon Grass
Cover and steep for no longer than 4 minutes. Can be served hot or cold!
Note: Be aware that other forms of Licorice Root, other than pure Chinese Licorice Root, can act as a laxative in larger doses.
*For more information on medicinal herbs and their effects on the body, please review our list of Cautions.*
- Place 3 Cloves of chopped garlic in a container with 1/2 cup of honey
Cover and let sit for several hours before using. Add garlic honey to your hot tea or use in a variety of other ways. The antibiotic properties of garlic can help fight off infection through the cold and flu season.
*For other great ideas, including products around the house, visit our Tea Gifts and Household sections!*
Anise Seed | Basil | Caraway | Celery | Cumin | Dill Weed | Fennel Seed | Tarragon | Turmeric (Ground)
Dandelion | Mustard Greens | Parsley | Sorrel | Speedwell | Thyme
Celery Seed | Cumin Seed | Fennel Seed | Mustard Seed | Poppy Seed | Sesame Seed
Cinnamon | Dill Weed | Poppy Seed | Savory | Thyme
Feverfew | Garlic | Sage | Santolina | Tansy